Registration for fall classes opens again June 6 - August 5. Contact your advisor to make a registration appointment. Some courses fill quickly.
Skip site news
is Haywood Community College's online content delivery system.
- Follow the login instructions.
- New students should allow 48 hours from the time of registration to have login access.
- The Student Orientation course includes a Using Moodle section and an activity required for future registration.
- Academic courses are visible to students at 8:00 AM on the course start date. Check class schedules in WebAdvisor.
- Students who Add a course during Drop-Add (first few days of the semester) should see the course within 12 hours.
- When courses end, final course grades are available in WebAdvisor.
- For additional online resources, see the shortcut web links at the top of the page.
New to HCC?