Nominations are open for the 2016-17 Excellence in Teaching Award. Students can submit nominations for an instructor who demonstrates teaching excellence using the survey link, http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HCCExcellence, now until Jan. 30, 2017.
Skip site news
is Haywood Community College's online content delivery system.
- New students should allow 48 hours from the time of registration (to classes) to have login access.
- Follow the login instructions.
- The Student Orientation course includes a Using Moodle section and an activity required for future registration.
- Access distance learning online support, including screenshots and how-to videos.
- Academic courses are visible to students at 8:00 AM on the course start date. Check class schedules in WebAdvisor.
- Students who Add a course during Drop-Add (first few days of the semester) should see the course within 12 hours.
- When courses end, final course grades are available in WebAdvisor.
- For additional online resources, see the shortcut web links at the top of the page.
New to HCC?
- New students should allow 48 hours from the time of registration to have Moodle login access.
- Follow the New Users (New to HCC) instructions for accessing your other HCC student accounts (email, pay bills, view grades, register).
- For course start dates, check schedules in WebAdvisor.
- Tuition non-payment and failure to do the online HOP will lead to being dropped from online courses.