Thinking about transferring to a university after you graduate from HCC? Consider your local options. Free college road trips are scheduled. Tour Western Carolina University on Tuesday, March 21 and University of North Carolina: Asheville on Monday, March 27. Meet at the flagpole at 1:00 PM. Reserve your seat for either tour (or both!) at haywood.edu/roadtrip.
is Haywood Community College's online content delivery system.
Announcement: Moodle will be down for maintenance for a brief period of approximately 15 minutes on Friday, March 3 at 1AM. (That's late, late Thursday night.) Please avoid beginning any timed activities that you cannot complete prior to 1AM as interruption will likely occur and unsaved work will be lost.
- New students should allow 48 hours from the time of registration (to classes) to have login access.
- Follow the login instructions.
- The Student Orientation course includes a Using Moodle section and an activity required for future registration.
- Access distance learning online support, including screenshots and how-to videos.
- Academic courses are visible to students at 8:00 AM on the course start date. Check class schedules in WebAdvisor.
- Students who Add a course during Drop-Add (first few days of the semester) should see the course within 12 hours.
- When courses end, final course grades are available in WebAdvisor.
- For additional online resources, see the shortcut web links at the top of the page.
New to HCC?
- New students should allow 48 hours from the time of registration to have Moodle login access.
- Follow the New Users (New to HCC) instructions for accessing your other HCC student accounts (email, pay bills, view grades, register).
- For course start dates, check schedules in WebAdvisor.
- Tuition non-payment and failure to do the online HOP will lead to being dropped from online courses.